- Cafemom has a few threads if you search, as does the forum goth.net.
- I have a love-hate relationship with the Offbeat Empire, after the owner made some dismissive comments toward her readership (that's a story for another day), but her parenting resources for the Alternative Communities are really great.
- Pay a visit to Offbeat Parents and Offbeat Home
- The Gothic Portal, links and info on parenting.
- The Gothic Parents portal; I've never been able to figure out mailing lists and stuff, and the overall presentation is a bit dated. However, it might be useful.
- I have not yet checked every link to see if they're live, but this might be a good place to look for info as well.
- Raising Babybats; or On Being a Gothy Parent, by Jillian Venters of Gothic Charm School
- Strange Assumptions about Goth Parents, by American Goth Misadventures
- Goths and Parenthood, by Stripey Tights and Dark Delights
- When Goths Become Parents by Heather and Whitney of Baby Center
- Raising the Spawn of a Subculture by Kylie Martin of Morbid Outlook
- Growing up for Goths by Louise Tickle of the Guardian
On Being a Parent and a Goth by Lady Gothique of Gothic Angel Clothing
- On Being a High Maintenance Mama by Meadow Stallings It's about maintaining elaborate fashion (like goth) as a parent. Check it out!
- This tumblr search pulled up some interesting and controversial stuff as well. I haven't the time atm to log the most relevant ones, so I'll just note the search here for my own future reference. As a note, tumblr is by it's very nature antagonistic and controversial. No one there is shy or gentle with their opinions, and it rife with trolls. I love it though. tumblr search for goth parents
- Pinterest link for Moms to Be
- This book has a section in it regarding goths as parents as well. Here's the google books link to the exact excerpt.
Gothic Parenting Links
This page is an attempt to compile what resources, articles, and information I can from the web on goths who have become parents. It'll be updated as I find more links. A great deal of it is old, some by many years old, and I wonder if this is in part due to how ubiquitous the goth culture has become. My connection is being a bit wonky so if some links are broken or incorrect please feel free to comment below.